Welcome in BPS Group. We care about providing you services of highest standards and helping you develop your career. While you are visiting our site, you probably wonder what information we collect about you, to provide you with our services, or to make job finding as easy, and as secure, as it can be.
Who are we?
Co – administrator of your data are companies that form BPS Group. BPS Group consists of:
- B8 Group Sp. z o.o. (limited liability company), having its registered office in Świdnica (Postal Code 58-100), ul. Rynek 1A. The Company was entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court of Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, VI Economic Division of the National Court Register, under no. KRS (Company Registration Number): 0000526346, REGON (National Business Registry Number): 243692946, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 5732851579, with a capital of 100.000,00 PLN.
- Service Technical Sp. z o.o. (limited liability company), having its registered office in Wrocław (Postal Code 51-147), ul. Piotra Czajkowskiego 75/1. The Company was entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court of Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, VI Economic Division of the National Court Register, under no. KRS (Company Registration Number): 0000919846, REGON (National Business Registry Number): 520005012, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 8971896078, with capital of 100.000,00 PLN.
- PAT Solutions Sp. z o.o. (limited liability company), having its registered office in Wrocław (Postal Code 51-147), Piotra Czajkowskiego Street 75/1. The Company was entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court of Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, VI Economic Division of the National Court Register, under no. KRS (Company Registration Number): 0000969237, REGON (National Business Registry Number): 521896390, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 8952241152, with capital of 50.000,00 PLN.
- Fundacja FRS Równe Szanse (foundation), having its registered office in Wrocław (Postal Code 51-147), Piotra Czajkowskiego Street 75 premises 7. The foundation was entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court of Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, VI Economic Division of the National Court Register, under no. KRS (Company Registration Number): 0000937826, REGON (National Business Registry Number): 520662974, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 8952236412.
BPS Group obligates itself to secure and respect Your privacy. This Policy regulates Your laws considering Your personal data, and necessary steps, that we are taking to ensure, that your privacy is safe. We are aware, that this is a long document, but you should read it please. At the end you will find links to detailed information clauses.
Explanation of few terms.
Firstly, we have to explain few terms, which will be used in this Policy. It might seem obvious, but nevertheless, in this document you will be referred to as „Candidate” or „You”. When we speak about “us” or “BPS Group”, we refer to Co-administrators pointed out at the beginning of this document, in the paragraph above. Our offices are located at Piotra Czajkowskiego 75 premises 7. Entities that are Co-administrators, through different partnerships and business lines deliver a variety of services. In terms of HR above all it’s temporary employment, salary services, recruitment and selection, evaluation, career changes, talent development, training and outplacement. Second of our main entrepreneurships is project management and engineering counselling. We provide complex service of contract in terms of planning and transportation, as well as lifting heavy, large – sized elements. We offer professional and complex relocating services, machines assembly and disassembly, production line transferring, including projecting them and assembling and relocating entire factories.
For leading our entrepreneurship, we use a couple of computer systems. In specified situations, on our websites, we allow open access for our clients and candidates (“Portal”) and services for our clients candidates/workers. Portal allows browsing and applying for job offers, that BPS Group and connected companies advertise and that are fitting Your hobbies, abilities, or experience.
Our Policy is also regulating information about people. This kind of information is commonly referred to as “Personal Data” or “Information allowing for identifying people” – in Policy above we use the term “Personal Data”.
What personal data do we collect?
We collect without restrictions, but sometimes after Your direct permission, personal data listed below:
- Your first and second names, date of birth, contact data, job qualifications (graduation, trainings, practise), your employment history and many different information, that you posted in your CV.
- if you are getting access to Portal using your LinkedIn account or other social network: profile data
- if you contact with us, we will lead a registry of this correspondence,
- opinions about you from our employees and third party, with whom (or for which) you work, and other reviews; Your reviews about third party;
- Your opinion about us and our services using our forms of satisfaction;
- We also collect information about using our website/Portal, including (but not only) IP address, web browser, date and time, localisation, country of data transfer, date about localisation, logs and other communication and resources, which you gain access to. This information will help you use our website/Portal in the future;
- We collect also information for marketing and statistics, including information regarding your answers for e-mails, SMS, phone calls and other marketing campaigns. Before sending marketing message using those channels, we will ask for a direct permission;
- photos and films from Your involvement in trainings and similar (during the session you will be able to ask not to be filmed or photographed);
- with Your clear permission, also information about any disabilities and corrections we ought to provide for You in work place; and
- We can also collect other sensitive data considering state of Your health, if it’s allowed by law. We also inform, that during recruitment process we will lead any necessary evaluation, that might need processing transferred data, and then placing output of evaluation in our recruitment database as part of recruitment or through out the selection process;
- We inform, that during selection process the ordering entity can gain detailed information from Your public profile in social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.) and other information and public registry, only in order to evaluate and verify Your experience, professional abilities, and examine, when ever or not Your profiles content lines up with culture and values of employee.
Why do we use personal data?
We collect and process personal data in order to:
- help in browsing job opportunities, which match Your profile, helping in trainings, and even promotion of application process for new projects/professions. It consists of sending CV to potential employees and informing them about future possibilities of employment through e-mail, phone, post and/or other form of communication.
- with Your permission we can also use Your contact data in marketing goals, for example through e-mail, message, or phone;
- further development, testing and improvement of our websites/Portal, to make looking for job opportunity even easier for You,
- in order to lead statistic and analytic research, for example to compare successfulness of our candidates placement with clients in different business and geographic sectors, as well as to identify elements that might impact any differences we will observe,
- hand down data to third party entities (see below);
- if necessary, abide by any law requirements; and
- We also process Your data, in order to:
- promote safety and protection of people, objects, systems and property,
- monitor accordance with inside politicians and procedures;
- administration of communication and other systems used by us (including inside contacts databases);
- research or react to incidents and complaints;
- promote inside organising trainings and using their contents (as far as photos and films from trainings are concerned), to share, inside and outside, similar sessions with third parties. In that case we will ask for Your direct permission.
Legal basis of processing Your personal data
According to law we are obliged to have legal basis to process information we have about You. Legal basis can be:
• Conclusion of the contract or preliminary activities before signing the contract
It does not matter, if Your personal data is processed before, or after signing the contract. Your personal data will be processed to reach and manage the contract.
• Compliance with legal obligations imposed on us
Sometimes it is necessary to process Your personal data to fulfil regulation or legal obligations. Public institutions, like tax, finance, data safety institutions, might demand from us Your personal data, to fulfil duties implied on it by law (for example to prevent or detect crimes). In those circumstances we ought to by law, to hand down Your personal data.
• Implementation of our legitimate interest
Processing of Your personal data happens also in legally justified interest of personal data co-administrators, in order to implement basic rights of each individual company or third parties excluding situation, when interests character of higher importance is directly against Your interests or Your basic rights and freedoms.
Additionally, we may collect Your permission for processing Your personal data, which stands as another legal basis.
Do You have to provide us with your personal data, that we ask for?
You aren’t obliged to hand us down Your personal data, although not processing the bare minimum of necessary information about You, might interfere with our intent to cooperate with you or provide our services. You can also restrict the services delivered from us, if you decide to restrict personal data, that You provide us with.
Do we process Your personal data without human involvement?
The company sometimes might decide according to automatised systems/processes (like profiling), to serve contracted services to You and our clients. For example, when our clients are looking for candidates for vacancies, in order to prepare a more condensed list, we can browse our candidates lists, with automatised processes, which considers Your availability, abilities, salary, and in certain cases, instructions received earlier from clients. It allows for identifying candidates, that suit clients needs the most. In relevance to which factors are suiting clients needs, Your position in rankings might be higher.
How long do we store Your personal data?
The company will store your personal data for 5 years at most. If you sign a contract with a Limited Liability Partnership, we will store Your data for a longer period, to ensure compliance with current legal and contract obligations. This is most true with current taxation and finance laws (including salary data, data related to payments etc.).
Do we share Your personal data with third parties?
As we pointed above, it might be necessary to share Your personal data with third parties. It may happen in order to support co-administrators in completing targets named above. We do this in certain circumstances listed below:
- With our providers. We can for example sign a contract with a provider, for doing administrative and operational works supporting our relationship with You. Provider(s) will be subject to contractual and legal obligations to maintain confidentiality of their data and to respect it’s privacy, more ever they will have access only to the data they need to perform their functions; by rule those are providers of IT services (providers that host or support our IT systems), companies managing parcels (that maintain physical security in our buildings, so they need information about You to allow You access to it) and providers of accountancy, salaries and finance management, the so-called as back Office. We also sign contracts with providers, who deliver services and solutions in the field of IT technology, which may include videocalls and tools of competence evaluation;
- Our clients/potential employers: We will share Your personal data with our clients, who have job offers, that You might be interested in, or that are interested in Your profile. Each of those entities delivers contractual obligations and considers maintaining confidentiality of Your data, regarding us and You.
- public, regulation and prosecution institutions if we believe that; we are legally obligated to do so or authorized or because it will be reasonable; and
- As part of due diligence analysis with relation to (or realization) fusion, takeover, service provider change or other business transaction, in a situation, when we can share Your data to potential seller or buyer, new service provider or his counsellors.
Do we transfer Your data outside of European Union?
Your data may be transferred and processed in one or a couple of countries in European Union or outside of it.
If we will be transferring Your data to countries outside EU, then it will be countries that according to the committee ensure certain level of protection. List of those countries is available here:
or in circumstances, when as a co-administrators we will implement appropriate securities of Your information privacy. Meaning standard clauses of data protection applied by European Committee, which copies can be found here: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/international-dimension-data-protection/standard-contractual-clauses-scc_en
What rights do You have?
• The right to access Your personal data and to receive a copy
You have the right to demand confirmation if we process any kind of Your personal data. If we do, then You have the right to get access to them, and to ask us how we do it. In certain circumstances You have the right to ask as for transferring Your personal data, meaning that we will share Your data in a structured format to You or third party on demand.
• The right to correct Your personal data
If You can prove, that Your personal data, that we have, are wrong, then You can ask us for correction or update of this data. If there is a system of unrestricted access for example through the Portal, then we will advise updating them yourself.
• The right to delete/The right to be forgotten
In certain circumstances You have the right to demand from us to delete Your personal data. You can submit an application for data removal and co-administrators will decide later about their usability, because using this right can be grounded with other rights or legal obligations in regards to data storage. If there will be a situation, when there are no reasons against deleting Your data, then the co-administrators will delete Your data without needless hesitation.
We warn You, that after data removal we will not be able to continue delivering You services. If You want to resume using our services in the future, then You will have to share us Your personal data again.
• The right to limit data processing
In certain circumstances You have the right to limit processing of Your personal data. Although in some cases this limit of processing might also limit services delivered.
• The right to disagree
To the extent that the processing of your personal data is based on, the legitimate interest of the co-administrators (and no other basis of processing), You have the right to object.
If You want to exercise Your rights, send us and e-mail to address: email@example.com
The moment You send us an e-mail message to exercise Your rights, then we will require an identity confirmation from You before accessing the request.
You also have the right to submit a complaint to institution of personal data protection.
How to contact with us?
Last change: 4th May 2022 yr.